Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why I Fail As a Geek

I am not a Gamer.  I wish I could be.  I remember spending hours at a time playing Zelda on the SNES.  Ah, those glorious afternoons when you picked up a controller and came to several hours later with the sun going down and bladder full to bursting.  Good times.  But anymore I just don't get into the games like I used to.  Now I am all about downloading the free for an hour trials of hidden object games from Big Fish.  I still get into them, stay up far too late and think that the hour goes by much too quickly...  Hmm.  Maybe being a gamer doesn't mean having a PS3.  Maybe it's just about enjoying the games and losing yourself in them, whatever they may be.  And maybe I should get around to buying some games to play on the roomie's Wii.  I hear that you can get House of the Dead.  Shooting zombies in the comfort of my own living room?  Count me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you reading this? Seriously? Say something!