Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Forgot all about it

Dude! I totally forgot that I had this blog! Today, I have stuff to say to the interwebs.

WIL WHEATON HEARTED MY COMMENT!!!!!

So I was reading WWdN:iX and he mentioned a new book by the dude that wrote Fanboys, which is such an awesome flick. So I followed the linky dink to dude's blog and it turns out he will be in the Nati on the 31st! I get to meet the guy who wrote Fanboys! And hopefully get him to sign my DVD and nook! So I had to tell Mr. Wheaton how his post changed my life and also make sure he saw the pic that Allie (http://www.hyperboleandahalf.com/) drew for Jen on Epbot. Well, he not only read my comment, he hearted it and then posted the link on twitter. So then Jen goes all squee on facebook about how Wil Wheaton linked to her blog on twitter and I was all like, yeah, I did that. I feel like I made a difference in the interwebs today. And it feels gooooood.

3 comments:

  1. Heya! Witchy Betty here, commenting :-)

    I admit, I don't understand more than one word out of ten in the blog above...but I understand Wil Wheaton! (Who I love, even when he is Evil.)

    And YAY you for getting back to blogging!!!

    Big love,
    Witchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Witchy you don't speak geek! Thanks for coming to visit and being my very firstest ever commenter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why doesn't Wil Weaton heart me? Why? Why?

    It's because I am too scared to comment on his blog, isn't it?

    Megan totally wins at the internet today! Woot!

    ReplyDelete

Are you reading this? Seriously? Say something!