Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I am NOT always the bitch!

So I am pissed.  Seriously, royally pissed.  About something trivial and stupid and so not worth the energy I am expending fretting about it.  I am also paranoid that it might end a great friendship, or at least strain it.  Here's the story:
I am in a book club with five friends.  We have been meeting at 9:30 pm on Sundays.  Of the six of us, THREE are inconvenienced by this time, because we work early on Monday mornings.  ONE is convinced she cannot get off of work any earlier, even though she doesn't put in a request.  She just decided that her boss would say no, so she doesn't bother.  I am the only person willing to bring up the fact that we should try to have the meetings at another time, and I am told that I am mean, I am whining and I am making the ONE feel badly.  Well she should!  If you can't even be bothered to make the effort to try to get off of work earlier to compromise with your friends, YOU SUCK!  The greatest thing is, she loves to moan about how she can never have Sundays off, then she was off last Sunday.  GRRRRRRRR. 
I know, it's a tiny thing but the reason I am so angry is that, once again, I am the bitch.  She is putting her own needs above those of THREE OTHER PEOPLE but I am the bad guy.  She refuses to even try and I am horrible and making her feel bad.  Seriously?  Plus, the other two early Monday risers refuse to speak up when we are all gathered.  At other times they will talk about how it's too late and they can't do it anymore but never in front of the ONE.  So I am the bitch.  Now, I admit that I have been getting pissed and have not been nice about my recent protests.  But the last time I tried to be nice I was told to quit whining.  So if I ask nicely I am whining and if I am forceful I am a bitch.  And now she is whining on facebook about how she is tired of being bitched at.  FUCK YOU!  OMG YOU ARE NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THIS GROUP!  When three of us are saying this doesn't work you don't get to tell us to suffer! 
Okay.  Breathing now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you reading this? Seriously? Say something!