Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hulk no smash no more

So yeah, that last post.  Kinda intense.  This is what happens when my rage beast gets loose.  My personal beast is a dinosaur.  I was used to calling her a T-Rex but I recently learned of a dinosaur with a name that is something like suckosaurus and I think that is a better fit.  I really needed to get that out somewhere and I was hoping that by spewing all of my venom here I would refrain from spewing it at my friends.  Unfortunately, that didn't work out.  We had our cage match and everything is okay now.  I am still amazed.  From my upbringing, I was taught that if you make people mad at you or disappoint them, you can never get the relationship back.  Every mistake was a drastic end to the opinion of you held by those you love.  This whole have a fight and then apologizing and making up stuff is still fairly new to me, but very AWESOME!  Being allowed to make mistakes and then talk about what happened and why is a revelation.  In my family we don't talk about stuff.  Ever.  We get mad, we ignore each other for awhile and then we pretend it never happened.  That doesn't work for me.  Thank every higher power in existence for my friends.  I love you guys.

1 comment:

Are you reading this? Seriously? Say something!